PREMIUM Skilehrer Anwärter, Ski Instructor Level 1+2
Datum: So, 08.01.2023 bis Do, 19.01.2023
The premium course differs from other courses with more quality accommodation and smaller course groups. The accommodation is located in the wonderful Hotel Latini, which is only a 5-minute walk away from the lifts of the Schmittenhöhe ski area in Zell am See.
The participants can expect an education with a maximum of 6-8 participants per group, comfortable and uncomplicated travel to the ski area, relaxation in the hotel's Gold Spa and excellent breakfast and dinner, with a 4-course menu or a dinner buffet.
The number of participants is limited to 2 groups.
Arrival day: 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Check-in at the hotel, followed by dinner and the opening of the course
Departure day: There is no program planned on the day of departure. The participants can check out independently and start their journey home. You are welcome to have breakfast in the hotel.
Course language: English
Requirements: Minimum age 16 years, parallel turns on all slopes
Accommodation: HOTEL LATINI, Kitzsteinhornstraße 4, 5700 Zell Am See, Österreich, E-Mail: office(xmsAt)latini(xmsDot)at, Tel.: +43 6542 5425, https://latini.libertashotels.com/en
- Perfect location, less than a 5-minute walk to the AreitXpress lift station - the ideal starting point for your winter experiences such as skiing, cross-country skiing, winter hiking and much more.
- Breakfast and dinner:
- Delicious breakfast buffet with regional products
- 4-course evening menu with choice or dinner buffet with different themes
- Salad and bread buffet
- Feel good and relax in the Gold spa of the hotel
- Including indoor pool filled with invigorating Grander water, Finnish sauna, bio sauna, a herbal steam bath, infrared cabin
- Use of the gym
- Spa voucher worth € 20.00 redeemable for treatments
- Opportunity for massage and beauty treatments in the partner hotel Latini
- Welcome drink
- Parking space in the underground garage
- If you arrive by train, we are happy to pick you up at the train station
- WIFI in the entire hotel & garden
Packages and Services:
- Course incl. hotel: 2000€
- 10 course days, course and exam fee, ski instructor manual (value € 50), Snowsports Academy Hoodie, 6-8 participants per group, 11 nights hotel incl. half board, double room
- Course including hotel & lift pass: 2350€
- 10 course days, course and examination fee, ski instructor manual (value € 50), Snowsports Academy Hoodie, 6-8 participants per group, 10 days lift pass, 11 nights hotel incl. half board, double room
Optional for a extra charge: single room, accident insurance, travel and cancellation insurance
Arrival and departure: The journey from and to the course location has to be organised by the participants themselves.
Schedule: between 9am and 3pm practical training on snow. The theory lessons will take place in the hotel in the afternoon and/or evenings.
The practical and theoretical exams will take place on the last 2 days of the course (last minute alterations to the examination schedule could be possible due to unforeseen weather conditions).
Terms of payment: A deposit of 20% of the total price has to be paid at the time of registration. The remaining balance has to be paid at least 20 days before the beginning of the course, there will not be a payment reminder to do so. For those who register on a course less than 20 days before the course begins, the total price is due immediately.
Cancellation insurance: If you wish to cancel your course booking before the course starts, you will incur cancellation costs. By taking out cancellation insurance the amount paid can be secured. More information of what the costs are and how much the insurance covers can be found here "Participation & Cancellation conditions" and the following link: https://service.europaeische.at/doc/en/Information_document_CompleteCover-IPID-KS_2021-EN-001.pdf
Accident insurance: For an extra € 25 it is possible to book an accident insurance (including helicopter rescue). One reason why we strongly recommend buying this insurance is that these education courses fall into the category of "professional event" which, in our experience, could nullify the cover from some insurance companies. More information and benefits from our accident insurance can be found here "Participation & Cancellation conditions".
Disclaimer: Neither the organizer nor the instructors, trainers, responsible persons, guides, except caused deliberately or due to gross negligence, guarentee for accidents and damages to people or things who originate to the participant or third parties.
Registration deadline / Minimum number of participants: Upon reaching the maximum number of participants, the deadline for registration can be brought forward. If there are fewer than 8 applications for this course, the organiser reserves the right to cancel the course.
To wear a helmet is obligated!
Beginn: So, 08.01.2023 (Anreisetag)
Ende: Do, 19.01.2023 (Abreisetag)
Anmeldebeginn: Sa, 20.08.2022
Anmeldeschluss: Do, 08.12.2022
Kurspreis: ab 2.000,00 EUR
fällig am: So, 18.12.2022
Ort: Zell am See - Kitzsteinhorn
Leider ist der Anmeldeschluss für den Kurs bereits verstrichen. Für Restplatzanfragen bitte eine E-Mail an office(xmsAt)snowsports(xmsDot)at senden.